When can I receive Spousal Support?

Whether or not you have filed for divorce, spousal support is available to the spouse with the lower income once one party leaves the family residence. This is done by filing for spousal support at your local Domestic Relations office.  Spousal support may also be available if you have filed for divorce, but are living …

Despite the virus, we CAN help!

Although our law office is closed as required by the Governor, our attorneys are still available to prepare or review an estate plan for you that can be printed and signed at home. We are discounting our fees as all communication will be by phone or email. Once we are permitted to reopen the office, …

Contact Us

all fields required

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.